Classes & Events
Sign up for Fundraising Insights (at the bottom of this page) and be the first to know when these classes are open for registration!
Ask about on-site training - flexible training solutions customized for your nonprofit organization.
STRATEGIC SPONSORSHIPS IN 60 DAYS
Strategic Sponsorships in 60 Days is an action-packed online training program designed to take your sponsorship program to an entirely new level. Join other sponsor seekers who are committed to generating more revenue for their organizations and serving their sponsors in a deeper, more powerful way. includes 8 modules and consists of easy-to-follow videos, a workbook, and 10 bonus resources such as templates, guidelines, checklists and more!
HOW TO ATTRACT, CULTIVATE, AND WOW SPONSORS
Offered FREE via live workshops and webinars
Free webinars are offered regularly. Email email@example.com for more information.
Do you dread finding sponsors for your next event? Are you tired of offering the same levels and benefits year after year? There’s a better way, and you can learn it during this workshop! Find out how to target, cultivate, and wow sponsors in a way that brings value to your organization and theirs.
You’ll learn how to:
Find and acquire new sponsor
Create an inventory of meaningful benefits
Write compelling proposals
Create sponsor loyalty
… and more!
You will gain a new perspective, additional skills, and more confidence.
MASTER THE ART OF DONOR MEETINGS
Watch the video here
Learn Useful Strategies for Converting Prospects Into Major Donors
Attend this event and you will walk away with:
• A better understanding of how to tell your organization’s story
• The ability to make a gracious and inspiring ask
• Fresh development tools, tips & resources
• Increased skills and confidence
• Actionable strategies
• Free workbook & handouts
Your donor meetings will never be the same!
ASK IN A WAY THAT’S COMFORTABLE AND EFFECTIVE!
Would you like to become supremely successful at asking individuals for major gifts? Your success rests upon your perspective AND your approach. Learn how to do this right and you’ll be making solicitations gracefully and comfortably in no time! Come prepared to learn the fundamentals and philosophies of asking for gifts and receive practical advice that you can apply immediately.
• How to identify the best potential donors
• Strategies for setting up your meetings effectively
• Ways to keep the conversation moving along smoothly
• Who should do the asking, for what, and how much
• Key questions to ask and what to listen for
• Phrases to use when asking for money
• How to handle reactions and overcome objections
• What to do when a donor says YES!
During this workshop, you’ll experience a combination of teaching, discussion, interactive activities, and role-play to bring best practices to life.
If you’re like most board members, you want to run the other way when you hear word fundraising. The good news is that there are endless ways you can contribute to the financial sustainability of the nonprofit you serve without having to solicit.
You’ll learn how to:
• Articulate and excite others about your organization' mission
• Bring committed and passionate donors to your cause
• Help people become involved and engaged in your nonprofit
• Work collaboratively with the CEO and development staff
• Help your organization provide stellar stewardship
• Turn your passion into action
You’ll learn that friend-raising can be just as powerful as fundraising and you’ll receive strategies you can quickly put into practice!
HOW TO CREATE A HIGH-PERFORMING FUNDRAISING-FRIENDLY NONPROFIT BOARD
If you’re a nonprofit CEO or board chair, you know that board members must play an essential role in your organization’s fundraising efforts. And if your board is underperforming, you’re not alone - research shows most boards need work! But how do you establish, educate, and empower a board that fully embraces fundraising?
Through this in-depth discussion, you’ll learn how to:
• Assess the make-up and performance of the board
• Set expectations with clear and concise job descriptions
• Recruit your ideal board members
• Create an effective on-boarding process
• How to establish effective development committees
• Train, manage and set them up for success
You will leave feeling energized, confident, and most importantly with a tangible action plan!
Having the right people on your board isn’t enough – they need to be coached. If you invest in them and provide them with the tools they need to be effective, they will help bring your organization to new heights! Bring your entire board to these workshops. You will be engaged as a team, sharing in the process – and the success!